Monster Energy: 2011 Ford Fiesta in Awesome Modification
Monday, June 13, 2011. Cars Revolution submitted article about Monster Energy: 2011 Ford Fiesta in Awesome Modification article. The also tagged in Featured, Ford category. This guide and photo added on Monday, June 13th 2011 in great resolution. If you want to download this snapshot, simply right-click on the photograph then click on "Save Image As..." menu.
Next we also uploaded some linked image that also submited to Monster Energy: 2011 Ford Fiesta in Awesome Modification chapter. We suggest you to look out the photo gallery. To view in full size, simply select on the thumbnail.
Monster Energy: 2011 Ford Fiesta in Awesome Modification also field in monster auto, monster modified cars, monster energy smart, monster energy alter cars images, 2011 Monster Energy Ford Fiesta RS WRC, ford focus wrc spoiler, and else. Addition, we also supply article about caterham r500 you can find within on website.
What will you say when you look at this racing car? Actually, it is car of Ford Fiesta but has experienced extra modification. Yes, this is a very stylish car racing! This is a modification of the Ford car. The car is Ford Fiesta modified into a 2011 Monster Energy Ford Fiesta RS WRC. And this is very out of the ordinary! This car can run so fast in the race track. This is a new car with a very attractive exterior design. The car is really new to the team of Ken Block that is scheduled to be used in a WRC event for the Summer X Games, Gymkhana GRID, and a number of other events Rally car Rally Cross and rallies in the US. Do you like this car? This car is really cool enough.
Related Article from Monster Energy: 2011 Ford Fiesta in Awesome Modification situated in Featured
- Eye-Catching Four-Door Sedan Car of 2011 Suzuki Kizashi EcoCharge Concept
- 2011 Mitsubishi ASX Comes with Optimum Packaging by the Interpretation of the Concept-cX
- New Seat Car Touch by JE Design: Seat Leon FR in Orange Appearance
- Sport Exterior Design Come into 2011 Audi TTS Coupe
- First Test For 2012 Toyota Prius C Elegant and Power
- The Sporty Yellow 2013 Lotus Elan
- Special for US Market: 2011 Chevrolet Cruze 2LT in Silver Appearance
- 2010 Lexus GS: New Feature Embedded Here
- Fisker Karma Plug-in Hybrid: Sale for European and U.S. Dealers
- 2012 Mazda 3 SKYACTIV Technology Automatic Transmission Appears in Ice Blue Color